Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016

Rheinlust

Heute, bin ich froh.
Heute, bin ich froh, weil ich ENDLICH beim Abketten angekommen bin!
Heute, bin ich froh.

“If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands
and you really want to show it,
If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands.”


*********************

Today I am happy.
Today I am happy cause I FINALLY come to the part "Bind off"!  
Today I am happy.





Vor 2 Tagen habe ich endlich den ersten Bobbel aufgebraucht.
For 2 days I used up my first "Bobbel" (yarnball).




1 Kommentar:

  1. I think it looks stunning! I've been following your progress on IG and Ravelry and every time you post a photo it looks even more beautiful. I'm on the 8th repeat of the main part and looking forward to decreasing :) This looks like one of those patterns that is a quick finish once you start to decrease.

    AntwortenLöschen